PLEASE TAKE SPECIAL NOTE! If you are looking for 2023 Banquet tickets (along with the free memberships that go with them!) you are on the wrong page. Please click here to go to the 2023 Banquet page to purchase your tickets with free memberships!
Membership fees help support the continuation of worthwhile enhancement and conservation activities in your community. Club Memberships run Jan.1st – Dec.31st of each year. BCWF prints cards with an expiry of Dec.31st, regardless of sign up date
Membership applications we receive within 2 months prior to December 31 will not be submitted to BCWF until January to ensure a full year membership.
- You get a strong voice in fish, wildlife and habitat decisions in Northern BC
- Monthly meetings to present your concerns, and be heard
- A proven track record for conservation, and advocacy
- $5,000,000 Liability Insurance
- ATV off-road liability insurance extended coverage
- Membership in the BC Wildlife Federation
- Eligibility for Club awards
- Social Events- potlucks, BBQs, trout releases, salmon fry releases and so much more
- BC Outdoors Magazine
For more information on the ATV insurance please see the PDF documents below:
MEMBERSHIP LEVELS AND PRICES
You may pay these at the general meeting, by mail or now online. Any new memberships obtained since August 31 are good until December 1st.
|Individual||$60 per year|
|Youth||$50 per year|
|Senior||$50 per year|
|Family||$70 per year|
|NGO||$250 per year|
|Corporate||$400 per year|
Online Membership Registration Form:
"*" indicates required fields